Information pursuant to Chapter III of the GDPR (European Reg. 2016/679)
Following the rules laid down by European Regulation no. 2016/679, we provide below information on the use by Pagin Modular System Srl of personal data acquired in connection with contractual relationships (or those that may be entertained in the future) with customers, suppliers and any other type of contact.
Source of Personal Data
The data in our possession, acquired in relation to the contractual relationships, is collected directly from the data subject. All data collected will be treated in compliance with current legislation, and in any case, with due confidentiality.
Legal Basis of the Data Processing
The Data Controller shall process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent to the use of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User's consent or any other of the legal grounds specified below, until the User objects (so-called "opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each data processing purpose and in particular to specify whether such processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Purpose of Data Processing
The collection or processing of personal data has the sole purpose of ensuring the fulfilment of the Data Controller’s obligations with regard to the performance of its economic activities and in particular for: preliminary requirements for the conclusion of a contract, fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the data subject by executing an act, several acts or set of operations necessary for the fulfilment of said obligations, fulfilment before any public or private body of the obligations that are related or instrumental to the contract, and the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Methods of Data Processing
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out by means of manual, computerised and telematic tools according to a logic strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the aforementioned law.
Nature of Data Collection
For the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship, the collection of personal data is also required by law, since it is necessary in order for the Data Controller to comply with legal and fiscal requirements. Refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relations with the Data Controller. The processing of such data does not require the data subject’s consent.
Communication and Dissemination
The personal data and its processing will be communicated to companies for the performance of economic activities (commercial, corporate management, management of information systems, insurance, banking or non-banking brokerage, factoring, shipping management, enveloping and sending of correspondence) or for the fulfilment of legal requirements (accounting firms, lawyers). The data will not be disclosed.
Your data may be disclosed to the designated Data Processing Officer and the following categories of designated Data Processors: purchasing department and administrative office.
Your personal data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller will be retained until such time as such interests are satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Rights of the data subject
The interested party may contact the Privacy Service at the data controller to verify their data and have them integrated, updated or corrected and / or to exercise the other rights provided for by art. 7 of the Code.
We inform you that the Data Controller is Pagin Modular System Srl, based in Via Frattina 51/53 - 35011 Reschigliano di Campodarsego (PD) Italy - Data Processor: Mr. Daniele Pagin, domiciled for the office at the registered office of the Data Controller.